copyright reserved by photographer

Bus Trio

© Russell Smith, 2012

Advertisements

9 responses

1. Parcae: Cloto, Lachesi and Atropo 🙂

April 13, 2012 at 4:37 pm

2. I love looking at your photos. That’s what life really looks like to me!

As for the feral kitty, he’s doing OK. He keeps coming around. Bought some canned food for him and he scarfs it down. The wound is looking OK and his eyes remain clear. He’s alert and moves around pretty good. So as long as he hangs in there, we’ll do what we can for him.

I agree with your comment about ferals. Life is so unfair sometime. To think there’s some people who spend more on their pet in a year than anyone will on that poor cat in a lifetime. I wish I could take him in, but I just can’t. But I can feed him.

April 13, 2012 at 8:20 pm

• Good for you. I understand. We can each only do what we can do. We have three cats in a one bedroom. It’s a tight fit. If I had a big house, I’d have more pets. One dog equals three cats in terms of cost, time and effort. It’s work to be a pet owner, and it requires commitment. The worst thing one can do is bring an animal into a strained situation. That’s when it becomes hoarding. As long as the pets are all healthy and well cared for, people should have as many pets as they can handle.

April 13, 2012 at 9:44 pm

3. Mimi

Geeze… The “cool girls” are still gossiping on the bus! Just like middle school. I love it!

April 15, 2012 at 1:24 am

• After the woman on the right got off the bus, the woman in the middle began to talk about her to another Russian man. Vicious.

April 15, 2012 at 7:14 pm

4. Never trust old ladies…

April 15, 2012 at 8:22 pm

• Agreed!

April 15, 2012 at 10:33 pm

5. rubie smith

How totally human!! Love you, Mom

April 18, 2012 at 5:39 pm

• Thanks, Mom. Love you too!

April 18, 2012 at 8:32 pm