copyright reserved by photographer

ABC Award

Gabby Angel and Autumn Sunshine nominated me for the ABC award. The rules are fairly simple. I have to go through the alphabet and for each letter write a word that describes me or something I like. I also have to post the ABC logo on my page and pass the award along to an unspecified number of other bloggers. Thanks Gabby Angel and Autumn Sunshine. I appreciate your interest in my blog and my desire to fill the world with (what I think are) beautiful photographs. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so to some, my images may seem sad or depressing. For that I’m sorry, but the world is full of a host of images that flash by like a rapid fire slideshow. A photograph makes one stop and look at a single image and ponder it. That’s why I love street photography. On with the alphabetized self-revalatory post.

A – Angry

L – Lame (my left leg)

M – Monster

N – Needy

O – Optimistic

P – Pain (as in chronic)

Q – Queer

R – Randy (my beloved friend)

S – Smith (my beloved family, including my beloved wife)

T – Toxic

U – Understanding

V – Vocal

W – Wise

X – Xenophile

Y – Ying/Yang

Z – Zoological

Now who do I tag? I think RumpyDog would love this one.

Advertisements

9 responses

1. Mimi

I think your ABC is perfect. I love you. And all the many sides that make you so interesting. Keep taking beautiful pictures & keep writing!

January 25, 2012 at 2:47 am

• Thanks, Mimi! Your approval means a lot to me. More than you know.

January 25, 2012 at 6:09 pm

2. You deserve this award and many more Russell. Your talent is such a gift, you are right about your photographs. They do make me stop and think, it really can’t be all happy and we need to see both sides. That’s what really makes them so beautiful to me. I honestly do admire you being out on the streets and capturing people in the way you do. 🙂

January 25, 2012 at 6:20 am

• Thanks Gabby Angel- You are very kind! Thank you for the award. I really appreciate it. I tried to do it as quickly as I could so my answers wouldn’t be clouded by too much forethought. Again, thank you.

January 25, 2012 at 6:11 pm

3. woo woo woo!!!!! Thank you!

January 25, 2012 at 12:02 pm

• You are very welcome!

January 25, 2012 at 5:25 pm

4. love your ABC – what a delightful surprise you are !!!

January 25, 2012 at 9:21 pm

• Thanks, Jo! I think you are the cat’s whisker too!

January 25, 2012 at 9:47 pm