copyright reserved by photographer

Red, White, Yellow, Blue and Green

I am taking a challenge! This is from my friend Jo who has a fantastic blog all the way in New Zealand (where they filmed Lord of the Rings). The address is http://jobryantnz.wordpress.com/. My challenge is pretty simple. Post five pictures that represent red, white, yellow, blue and green. You can rest assured that most of the photographs will come from either Hollywood or Franklin Canyon Park. That being said. Let me get to work.

© Russell Smith, 2011

© Russell Smith, 2012

© Russell Smith, 2011

© Russell Smith, 2012

© Russell Smith, 2012

So how did I do?

Advertisements

8 responses

1. Mimi

Thank you! I love them. Good job!

August 3, 2012 at 11:36 pm

• Thanks Mimi. I think the green was a bit of a fail.

August 4, 2012 at 4:06 pm

2. Oh no, the green one is so cool…I love the different shades and the blurriness…makes it seem sort of threatening yet inviting. Does that make sense ??
    I love the door…now that’s being creative. I thought about the sky myself, ’cause one day when I was in Tauranga with a friend she took photos of just that…but my blue sky didn’t quite have it. Now – what the heck is that yellow thingee ??? And I love bottlebrush…aren’t they just the coolest plant. We have loads of them in Australia. You did pretty awesome Russell. Say thanks to your sister for me for pushing you to do it !!!!!!!!!! I LIKE her…

August 4, 2012 at 7:06 pm

3. Ha…I just saw the tag. Why do they have a giant macaroni outside the Kodak Theatre ???

August 4, 2012 at 7:08 pm

• It’s gone. It was just a brief promotional thing. Now it’s not even the Kodak Theatre anymore. It’s the Dolby Theatre.

August 4, 2012 at 7:34 pm

• I kinda liked it…quirky (like me I guess). How dare they change the name to Dolby !!!! What’s next?? APPLEWOOD !!!!!

August 4, 2012 at 7:41 pm

4. Pingback: Red, white, yellow, blue and green – Kiwi style. | Chronicles of Illusions

5. rubie smith