Clinging for life at the edge of the precipice,
he hears voices in the waves behind him.
They call his name and tell him everything will be alright.
#Only 100 words #3LineTales
Converting a photograph to sepia using Photoshop Elements.
- Change file to black and white (Control-Alt-B).
- Select Filter and choose Adjustments.
- From drop-down menu, choose Photo Filter.
- From new drop-down menu, choose Sepia.
- Using slider, increase density to desired level.
- Optional: Increase Lightness by 10% (Control-Alt-U)
#Ragtag Daily Prompt #RDP #Light